2.28.2015

Class of 98

Within the last 8 months or so I have reconnected with some of my girlfriends from high school. It's been pretty amazing. We aren't hanging out again trying to relive our "glory days". But, it's just so nice to get to hang with people that know you and don't judge. It just feels like home. We have been meeting up once a month or so and we all genuinely are excited to see each other and enjoy each other's company. Just like any groups of friends everyone has something that they are dealing with or going thru on some level and it gives us a chance to get back to where we all used to be some 18ish years ago! 

It's great that you always can go home!  

I'll stop my sap-fest now. But girls, so glad we have each other again! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)