1.27.2017

My PSA


Today I made a choice. It was a choice to adjust my schedule to do something that I truly feel good when I walk away from- running. No matter how much a procrastinate getting to the start of a run or how much I feel like junk ahead of time or even during it, I always feel like a rockstar when I’m done, a freaking badass ready to take on whatever comes my way today! And I know that I feel this way because I took time for me.
Your run may be a quiet cup of coffee reading a book, or yoga or swimming or watching that half hour show that you fell asleep before the end the other night. Whatever it is that makes you happy, you MUST take the time to do, even for 10 minutes a day. Because this life is so short and if you don't do it for yourself then its pretty unlikely anyone will tell you to do it. This world is so busy and there are constant pressures to get everything done quicker and faster while juggling work and relationships and family and just life. 
I know when I take some time to do what I love I am better, I am a better mom, a better friend, and more focused at work. Let’s make this happen today people! Practice taking 10 minutes for you, no kids, no chores and laundry and multi-tasking, JUST YOU! I promise you will feel like a million bucks!
Make time for yourself!:
photo credit


1 comment:

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)