11.08.2013

Hello!



This is the first time i have really tired a link up, but here it goes! Thanks Laura for hosting! hope i'm not too late!

1. What is your morning routine?
My mornings are all about being prepared like a firefighter. Up a little after 5 to pump, get bottles ready, shower, get dressed, feed Jack (7 months) and get him dressed, while Thad gets Ryan (2) up and dressed. Me and the boys need to be in the car by 6:30 to make it to daycare and get me in front of my work computer by 7:30. Phew!  So, glad its Friday!!

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your username? Who are 3 of your favorite IGers?
Heck yes, I’m  @mbix66    I may be a rainy day blogger, but i love being an IGer
3 of my favorite IGers are: @allthingsgd @roociambriello @erinqmcgee

3. Please tell us 1-3 of your daily “must read” bloggers.
Erin- my HI-larious sister, for real- check her out. She needs to do a stand up act or write a book or both! Erin, i LOVE you and your quick wit!
Roo- my BFF that doesnt know it- a MUST READ on this is how i feel fridays!  you will not regret it
Katie- one of the first blogs that i ever started following- love her
Dusty- i can't forget my home skillet, shes the bomb.com and we are bound to be besties at the next Haven conference :)

4. Tell us a little about you and your family.
My husband Thad and I grew up in the same town and knew each other in high school went on one date back in the day (Titanic- oh yeah!). Then met up again in college and have been together ever since. We bought a house in 06, got married in 07, and have been blessed with two of the sweetest boys in 2011 and earlier this year on St Paddy’s day! We are so incredibly lucky and have so much fun with them even if they are generally covered in droll, food, dirt….

5. What are your favorite holiday traditions?
Sounds cliche, but spending time together. With our little family, with our siblings and parents, and our extended families. Its not quite Christmas until we all gather together and share laughs, good food, and fun. LOVE my families. 


6. Tell us one random fact about you! Make it fun! 
My first baby boy was 9lbs 11oz and took 4 hours of pushing for him to arrive. I was scared shitless of #2. He shocked us all and was only 7lb 4oz and was out in 3 pushes! 
I also love the letter Q- it was the first letter of my maiden name. I loved it so much i dropped my middle name and legally changed it to my maiden name Quilty. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to hear more random facts
Check me out on facebook and hit like
I promise it will make my day!


2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I exclusively pumped for 10 months. I'm so glad I did it, but I was also very ready to be done. I love the story of your middle name swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pumping is no joke Kim! i felt like Mel Gibson in Braveheart when i was done with my first son FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)