how wonderful life is now you're in this world

Dear Jack,

You have certainly made these last six months nothing short of amazing. You are such a sweet baby and are so good! I cannot believe that you are already half a year old! You have brought so much joy into daddy and my life and you have a big brother that loves you to pieces. You are his "baby jackie". I love seeing the two of you interact. Nothing melts my heart quite like seeing you smile. You have the sweetest smile and personality. You have made our family complete sweet Jack and we love you from the bottom of our hearts!

Love,
your momma

we made an attempt at taking some family pictures tonight to mark the occasion



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check me out on facebook and hit like
I promise it will make my day!

Comments