the dream team




Who remembers the dream team?

What does Atlanta and the dream team have in common?  Well, nothing really
But, stay with me
The Dream Team was the 1992 Olympics and the Olympics were in Atlanta in 1996 and this year, starting tomorrow my personal dream team will be in Atlanta. See how that worked? 
Nope, not this dream team (even though they ROCKED, and i don't even like basketball)

THIS dream team!
my favorite bloggers!

Let me back up
I have been following lots of blogs for years!  The first blog I ever started becoming obsessed with was Young House Love. I knew John and Sherry before there was Clara. And by know, I mean read their blog daily and wanted to be besties with them. And then, obsessively painted all of my frames white.  Then a short while later I started reading Bower Power and All things G & D. Not sure how I clicked on them, but I remember Katie’s old house (I loved her old changing room- transformed to Will’s nursery) and before Will was born and Dusty before there was Kate! I loved following her pregnancy week by week and comparing it to where I was with my own.
Fast forward to the land of instagram. A land that I just recently joined with my awesome new smart phone. I realize that I am late to the party, but better late than never right? So, now I follow these gals on IG (that’s what the cool kids call it). They are all taking part of this awesome conference with a bunch of other all-star bloggers and I want to be there!!!!!  Like now. But since I can’t be there this year, I thought I would just mock up a photo of how much fun we will have someday when I can be there!!!
Hey Dusty, Katie, and Sher-dog- lets be besties!!!  I'll awkwardly photo-shop my head into your pictures until we can meet up for real- mm kay? 

Next year.
Haven.
Its ON!  
Erin- pack your chevron bags, we are gonna go meet some blog royalty!!!
And maybe by then ill get back into blogging.
Have fun ladies!
What are your favorite blogs? And who do you feel like you know and have never really met by just reading their blog?

..................................................................................................................................................................

Clearly i have no shame,
If you are interested in seeing more of my shameless antics
Check me out on facebook 
And i promise it will make my day!


Comments