running for me

yesterday i ran outside for the first time since having jack
running outside is always way different for me than inside
it really puts you out there- people can see you
not that people can't see me on a treadmill at the gym- but everyone else there is doing the same thing for the most part

i really don't like running. every step of the way is hard and there are a million other things that i'd rather be doing
but i like the feeling after a run, i LOVE it, the holylorditshotinhere feeling, the sweat cleaning out my pores feeling, the feeling that i dont even want ice cream because i just kicked some serious ass feeling
and it makes me feel like a bad ass- i have never been a bad ass in my life- just ask my old loft associates, i would give into pretty much every request off.... but, i digress

running is gonna help me loose this baby weight again
and im hoping be be a bad ass again
and i really like buying new running stuff- it makes me feel like a badass too
maybe i need a tattoo......  (just kidding mom)


happy sunday :)
what makes you feel like a badass?

..................................................................................................................................................................

Check us out on facebook and like us if you want to make my day :)


Comments

  1. I don't like running either, but it seriously torches the calories. It makes me happy to see someone else running who doesn't love it because it is very difficult, but we stick with it because we feel great afterward. I'm glad you're getting back in the game, and you'll be back to pre-baby in no time at all.

    GO GET 'EM TIGER! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)