Easy Peasy Homemade Card

Well, I caved.

I swore off Pinterest a few weeks ago but we are back. Like Selena and the Biebs, we are back and stronger than ever.

I actually DID something that I found on Pinterest. Before you get too excited, there was no paint, nails, wood, sanding, etc involved. We are taking it slow.

It was a simple card crafting project that went well into the wee hours of the morning on Mothers day. Baby steps. It also was perfect timing because two of my fav bloggers Katie at Bower Power and John and Sherry at Young House Love were hosting a challenge. So, I can actually be on board and blog about it. (yay)


Nothing too hard, just a cute and thoughtful card for Mother's Day. 10 points for hand prints of the kiddos. You can win any grandma's heart with a hand print of her grandbaby. So, this looked simple enough.

Here was my pin.

I traced Ryan's hand (sorry Jack- next year kiddo). Then I brought out the arsenal of scrapbook paper and got to work cutting. There were a lot of layers involved. Of COURSE it took longer than I had anticipated. 


They were a hit. Nana, Oma, Grandma, and Great Grandma loved them!


Anyone else get crafty for Mother's Day?

Check out all the other Pinterest Challenge Projects here.


..................................................................................................................................................................

Check us out on facebook and like us if you want to make my day :)

Comments