pinterest break up

Its not you pintrest, its me, and i think we need some time apart

damn you and all of your amazing ideas....

I just spent an hour looking at all of my pins that i pinned for Ryan's birthday party and they all add up to making me feel like a less than adequate mom/ party host/ human.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are AMAZING party pins out there. But, i am convinced that the people behind the pins are all related to buddy the elf that require about 45 min of sleep a day. I don't want to feel guilty for not handcrafting all of his party decor and making a cars cake from scratch. I consider myself crafty, but this is a whole new level!

Even on maternity leave I don't think I have to time to throw a pintrest worthy party for Ryan! So, in signing off for this event and just winging it.

Anyone else out there feel overwhelmed by pinterst sometimes?  Maybe its still the postpartum hormones?  I promise i will love you again someday pintrest...  but for now, i think we need a break.

Comments