Christmas recap

Yes, I’m fully aware that it is already mid-January and no respectable person is still talking about Christmas, but here I am. All of our decorations have been packed away until next year and the thank you notes have all been sent, but I never got around to sharing all of the fun we had this holiday season. 

December can really be summed up in two word- family and fun!   We had A LOT of both.

We had a month long party of Christmas’ this year and it was so fun! We started way at the beginning of December when my Uncle and his new lovely bride visited us from GA. We had a really nice get together and I took only a few pictures (fail). But, we had a really nice time visiting. The kids stole the show and all was well. My sister and her family from Buffalo were also in for the festivities. 




On Sunday we had another little get together with my longtime BFF from preschool and her little girl. Again, the kids stole the show and are about the only pictures I took that day.



My cuz was on town from LA so we spent a day in Cleveland at my Aunt and Uncle’s house hanging with the Q side of the fam. It was super fun and its never quite Christmas until we party there.


Last year we never quite got around to taking Ryan to see Santa, so this year it was top on my list, even if he was too afraid to sit on the big guys lap without Thad. We spent the $15 to get the memory. This Santa was a little on the creepy side, so i really don't blame Ryan. 


Ryan even got some quality time in the snow this year!



We spent Christmas day at home opening presents with Ryan and then hosted a little lunch. It was a nice day at home.





The last weekend in December, we spent with Thad’s family watching our nephew play hockey at the big arena and then topped it off with a fun family Christmas at his brother’s house.






Thad, most of his siblings, and mOm
Oma and most of the grandkids
We had a really fun Christmas and feel so lucky to have spent time with everyone!
So, from our house to yours, a very belated Merry Merry Christmas!


Comments