psst!

so, its been over a week since the big announcement, i think everyone knows
it seems like its safe now for me to comment without spilling the beans!

but



my awesome sister is having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my pintrest page is working overtime planning the shower of the year for this little bean :)
couldnt be more excited for the newest little family member to join us in October!!!

she is a total natural and is going to be the best mommy! congratulations!
love you guys so much!  xoxo

Comments

  1. Awww, thanks!!!!! Look at how little Ryan was in that picture!! I can't believe how much he has grown in the past almost 11 months!
    Little Bean is VERY excited to have an amazing Auntie!!
    LLKK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am way excited to be the bean's auntie ;) sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)