camera test drive

this past weekend, my good friend Tonia let me "test drive" her awesome camera to see if i liked it!
yes, please!

it is a Kodak easy share Z981 and though i didn't get a chance to play with all the bells and whistles, i think i'm in love

the best thing that i noticed is that i didn't have to edit every single one of my pictures for red eye

these are all unedited! if i took the time to edit and even more time to learn to edit, i think id have a few winners

my favorite little subject





no more pictures please

this is the bomb and makes my old point and shoot seem pretty lame

in the words of my hero garth
"it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine"

lots more pictures to share later and they aren't even all of ryan

Comments

  1. Great pictures! What a cutie.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! we have a million and a half of him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)