picture of the week




This is one of my favorite memories of my trip to Thailand a few summers ago. I was there for my cousins wedding and it was the trip of a lifetime!


Bangkok is like New York City and there is always something to do, even in the middle of the night. I was walking around with two of my cousins looking for something to eat and we came across this little cart that hadn't closed up for the night


As we were sitting there, down the street comes this elephant. You know, like it was a dog, like it was a normal thing to see a ginormous animal walking next to cars!!!  He stopped close to where we were sitting and we got up to take pictures. You could pay the guy to feed him, so hell yes i was in! I fed him some bamboo i think, or maybe it was celery? Whatever it was, it was awesome! 
There i was,  feeding an elephant,  in the street,  in the middle of the night, on the other side of the world. 
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Cross that off the bucket list!





On a side note, I would go back to Thailand in a heartbeat and I cant wait for Ryan to be old enough to take him with me (Thad too).


Whats one of your favorite travel memories?


Happy weekend!

Comments

  1. I LOVED when we went to Hungary that summer for a missions trip with our church. :)

    P.S. I keep searching for a blog button to put on my sidebar! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im working on it :) stay tuned girl!

      Delete

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)