another fun site

so my friend Tricia over at mama marchands musings turned me onto a fun little website www.picnik.com

IT. IS. SO. AWESOME!

you upload your picture and there are a bunch of fun edits that you can do. 
you can even upgrade for about $2 a month to get even more fun features!

check out what i did in a few minutes

cute family pic, but could use a little umph
10 minutes later, a few tweaks
BADDA BING, BADDA BOOM way adorable picture
yep, thats my "niles itialian" coming out. i have 0% itialian in me, but growing up in niles, you cant help but get a little in your blood.

anywho, back to the pictures, try this!  its awesome!
anyone use it before? i would love to see some links to some edited stuff!
happy tweaking!!

Comments

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)