Picture perfect

With the hallway project well underway coordinated frames seemed like a good way to go. Not all matchy-matchy, but coordinated. Using the old work with what you have attitude, I picked some frames that would work and some white paint and headed outside for their makeover.



It took a few times to see what the best arrangement would be.



We used scrapbook paper cut into the sizes of the frames and taped them lightly to the wall to ensure the correct placement of the frames.

My favorite handyman broke out the drill to hang them.



I love how fresh and clean they all look.




Anyone else feel the need to coordinate? Do tell...

Comments

  1. Melissa....looks so good! Nice to see someone plan! I think there are 3-6 nail holes behind every Pic I have hung. You are creating a lovely home! XO, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are the double stuff oreos to my milk :)