sullivan street


I was happily surprised a few years back to see that there was a song named Sullivan Street. This street name means so much to me. It’s the place where family was always around as a kid, the place that never ran out of lemonade and popcorn, the place of magic carpet rides and Chinese checkers.

It’s hard to imagine everyone was as lucky as my family was to have such an amazing place to go- it was magic. The memories and times at 803 were some of the best of my life and I know that I can always visit in my memories. I’m just sad that Thad and my future kids will never be able to experience such an amazing place.

It sure made the Q family what it is today and we have all of these amazing memories together.

And the last line of the song sums it up for me….
“It’s everything I need”

Comments